Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Buffet time with Emilia + dip dye ♥

Hi everybody♥
Emilia and me studied all weekend for our Mandarin exams. And they went well! (We had 3) Thanks to everybody who wished us good luck!

Salut à tous ♥
Tout le week-end, Emilia et moi avons appris des choses pour l'examen de Mandarin. C'est bien passé, merci à tous qui on dit "Bonne Chance".(On a eu trois!)


Saturday, we went to a chinse restaurant.(Jimmy Chung? Alexa Chungs borther lol )
Le samedi, on est allé au restaurant chinois.(Jimmy Chung? Le frère d'Alexa Chung lol )


I am a little tired so I won't write too much. I will read your blogs.
Je suis un peu fatiguée alors je ne vais pas écrire trop. Je vais lire vos blogs :3


Here are some pictures ♪
Voilà les photos.

Emilia & me
We got these crowns hehe.
I like her so much and I am so happy to have found another person who likes gyaru ♥ Check out her upper lashes in that picture WOAH!!

DSC_2003

YUMMY.
They had 4 buffets but I am too lazy to upload all of these.

20121201_200531



DSC_1997

In the restaurant ~ we were the only ones taking pictures haha
I think I kind of look different here? I can't describe it.

IMAG2328

♥♥♥

DSC_1994

Also, I dip-dyed my hair again. It am still not satisfied with it.
Aussi, j'ai fait le "dip dye" aux mes cheveux. Je ne suis pas très satisfaite.

IMAG2306

IMAG2336

IMAG2299-1

IMAG2341


I am sorry if this post was not so interesting. I feel exhausted from this week (French,Spanish essays and those pre-exams I took) but I have something nice to announce: I have a new flatmate. Her name is Isabella and she's from Spain. I like her so much and we cook together ^.^ I chose her (there were many people who wanted the room) because she is from Spain and she wants to improve her English. I also liked the others, but I know how difficult it is to come to a new country >.< And she does not speak English very well. She's a psychologist but it's difficult to find a job in Spain right now. Just imagine you came to a foreign country and you cannot find a flat? She had been looking for a flat one whole month :o

Je suis désolée parce que cet post n'ètait pas très intéressant. Je suis vraiment fatiguée à cause de cet semaine. J'ai eu trop des devoirs et essays à faire. Mais j'ai quelque chose de bon à annoncer!! J'ai une nouvelle cohabitante. Elle s'appelle Isabella et alle est d'Espagne. Je l'aime beaucoup...Nous faisons de la cuisine ensemble haha ^.^ Il y avait plusieurs personnes qui ont volou la chambre, mais j'ai choisie Isabella parce qu'elle est d'Espagne et elle veut apprendre at améliorer l'Anglais. Elle est une psychologe mais en Espagne c'est difficile de trouver un boulot. Imaginez: Vous êtes dans un pays étranger et vous ne trouvez pas d'habitation. Elle était à la recherche pour un mois :o





Kisses,
Keki

Bisous.

10 Kommentare:

  1. omg sehen die kuchen lecker aus *___*
    erinnert mich grade an ne folge sailor moon die ich letztens gesehen hab :'D
    ja das bild is auch in facebook :P

    deine haare sehen echt toll aus! du hast aber auch echt glück, dass deine haare blond sind, da geht das mit dem färben leichter :)
    ich hätt voll gern rosane haare, aber wenn ich sie jetz aufhelle fallen sie bestimmt aus :'(

    LG Mona ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. U looks really pretty in this crown. :D Hah nice cakes~ You are so helpful if u choosen her. I think I would do the same. :D I want learn Chinese too >.< but first no time , second no money.XD Poor me~

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's December 2 weeks later Christmas now it's not too early :D I started decorate my room haha ^^ I can't wait for this also :) and thank you !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wieso soll denn dein post so uninteressant sein? Ich bin voll neidisch, du bist so fleißig und deine chinesisch klausur war gar kein problem! Wie auch, du bist eben ein sprachenwunder XDD
    Hast du auf den Bildern extensions drin? weil ein teil deiner haare gelockt ist und ein anderer glatt, deswegen sieht das so aus! hast du das mit diese haarkreide gemacht?
    Und soo viel leckeres essen yum yum!

    Oh mann du lebst also in schottland! Dann denke ich mal, dass du nich zum Gyaru Treffen im Januar kommst oder? Da hast du ja sicher uni .__. Schadee XD
    Ich hab meinem Freund jetzt zum Nikolaus ein Parfum geschenkt XD Und er mag es sogar Juhuu! Jetzt hab ich das selbe Problem nur nochmal für Weihnachten XD
    Ich denke dein Freund geht wohl kaum auf meinen Blog XD Hoff ich jetz mal wegen dem Geschenk für dich XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Glad to hear your exam went good! ^^ You are super cute with the crown :D The cakes looks yummy too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ohh wieder rosa in den Haaren!!! Das steht dir echt super ♥ Und das essen sieht auch lecker aus, da bekommt man gleich hunger, yammi *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, deine Haare sind ein Traum *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. haha wollte auch mal rosa oder rotes dip dye machen, aber trau mich nicht XDDD dachte nur so: nee meine armen haare ;;

    AntwortenLöschen