Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

[Surprise post] Merry Christmas

Hello, you didn't expect a post from me, did you? Because I said I wouldn't post at all. But here I am, wishing you a merry christmas. I hope you all had a lovely and not too stressful time with you loved ones.
I had the best christmas ever, I believe ♥ Never before did I look forward to it so much and I guess that is because I wasn't in Germany these past months.
However, I arrived on the 16th and I did so much stuff lately. Will blog about it as soon as I can but actually I just wanted to say merry christmas to you sweeties ♪ And maybe share a few things.

I took so many pictures, it's absolutely ridicolous.
But oh well.

Photobucket
This is our christmas tree ~
very small but so cute.

My family celebrated it very tradioanally for us ;D
On the 24th, my parents got up super early to prepare some food and I did some last- minute christmas shopping. My mum told me that she would give my father some kind of a music-recorder thingy so that he could record stuff from the radio and put it on his mp3 player. However, he would need a USB-Stick for that so I decided to buy it for him.
We later on met in town to enjoy a little lunch at a market hall where we also met some friends.

Our family's crab soup ♥

Photobucket
In the evening, we then had loooads of fish and my cat also joined us :3 Sadly no picture of that.

In the afternoon, we went to our friend's house (their daughter is the same age as me) to have coffee,tea and christmas cookies and in the evening we all went to church. I even enjoyed going to church this year, what the hell is wrong with me? ;D No just kidding. It was a very nice christmas service and they even placed a piano in the middle of the church! So cool!


When we arrived home, "Santa" came and we exchanged gifts. I will not show you guys everything because...who wants to know every little thing somebody got?
But I can let you know what made me happy the most.
Seriously, I did not expect to get so many presents because I did not ask for any this year. This is so unlike me. So since I didn't say anything, everybody got me things they thought I would like and tadaaaa~ I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

Not to brag but I made this for my parents ^^" Since we travel to Sri Lanka sometimes.

Photobucket

My godmother stopped by and gave me this. And money *cough*
I've heard quite a lot about them and I am excited to try it out.

Photobucket

Nike Free *-* My parents were super generous.

Photobucket

A friend who lives in Munich sent me a massive parcel with all sorts of things. These are only a few. Aww that's so nice of you!! >.< ♥ Peggy ♥

Photobucket

Soap♥beauty mask♥a bathing essence♥bebe cream♥chocolate♥Shower gel♥Stuff for my flat♥(not in the picture) two books♥a little book about the EU♥

I also got an amazing watch but I will show you a picture of me wearing it at some point.

Afterwards, we watched the movie I got (Les intouchables, Ziemlich beste Freunde), sorry I do not know the title in English. Has it even been released in Great Britain? Not sure. We watched not even half of it in my French literature class at university so I was very very please when my parents gave it to me. It's an incredible movie that's about a rich, disabled man & a black man caring for him. It has a meaning and it makes you cry without "diving" into clichée.

And now...
I know we look so so tired but that's because we didn't sleep much that night.

Photobucket

Greatest gift of all and it's so cheesy of me to say;
meeting my boyfriend after 3 months.
No moment in life has ever felt so special ♥
I love you.
I met him in Marburg where he studies (but luckily he is in Hannover with me now) and the days we spent there were incredible.

He gave me "Alice Madness Returns" (a computer game which I kinda wanted for ages and then completely forgot about haha ;D) and a supercute teddy bear >.< Aww.

Photobucket

On the 25th, my cousins, aunt and uncle came and my boyfriend too :> hehe
He got along so well with my family and I am really happy about that.
We had loads of food but can you believe that I didn't snap any picture of that? -.- Stupid me but well we had duck,goose,potatoes,klösse (google it ;D),different vegetables and crème brulée,cake,cookies and all sorts of drinks. A wonderful day ♥

I will see you guys soon ♪
It was kinda important for me to stop by♥


Kisses,
Bisous,
Küsschen,

Ke

Christmas FOTD ♥
My hair is too long for the camera screen ;D
Photobucket
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Heyyy!!! Schön das du über Weihnachten bei deiner Familie sein konntest und ihr eine schöne Zeit hattet :) Wünsche dir in letzter Minute auch noch Frohe Weihnachten ;) Und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I envy u, u got so long and good looking hairs. ^^ This teddy bear is so cute !! I see u spend this days really nice and active :3 I sit just with home uncle came and that's all >.< anyway Merry Christmas !

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow das letzte bild ist so so schön <3
    und der teddy von deinem bf ist voll süß hehe <3
    freut mich, dass dein weihnachten so schön war!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OMG youre so preeeeeeettyyy ;A; lol I know I know. Im loss at words so I keep saying that.

    Your hollies seems fun! *3* Lotsa presents you got there heheee. Is your bf asian? Man he's lucky :D

    AntwortenLöschen